Permits, Licences,
Leases & Tenders

The use of Crown land managed by Barwon Coast including beaches and foreshores for events such as weddings, festivals, sporting and community events requires an Event Permit. Permits are also required for commercial filming and photography on Crown land.

Barwon Coast grant Commercial Tour Operator Licences, on an expression of interest basis, and we issue and manage Crown land leases on assets along our coastal reserves.

Permits and licenses are granted by Barwon Coast to ensure the protection of natural and cultural values, equity of access for all, and to reduce the impacts of use. On this page, you will also find information about current tenders.

For more information