Breamlea Caravan Park - 4 Portable Cabins for sale by Tender
Closing 30/06/2022 - for removal by purchaser - sold “as is”
Four ensuite cabins available measuring 8 metres in length, 3.2 metres in width, 3 metres in height are available. Inspection is highly recommended as cabins are over 30 years old and are to be sold “as is”. The cabin entry leads into an open plan studio style bedroom and kitchen area. The kitchen area contains a sink alongside cupboards and bench space. Adjoining is an alcove leading to the ensuite which currently has two sets of bunk beds. Ensuite contains a toilet, vanity basin and shower.
- Inspection strongly recommended
- Services will remain connected up to the Tender Close date
- Services will be disconnected by management prior to removal
- Cabins available for inspection as follows:
Wednesday 15 June 10 am – 12 pm
Saturday 18 June 10 am – 2 pm
or for an appointment please contact the park office on (03) 5264 1352
Tender price offers accepted until 2 pm, 30 June 2022. Tenders must include:
- Purchasers name, address and mobile contact number
- Number of cabin/s the offer applies to
- The purchase price being offered
- Expected date of removal
- Successful tenderers will be advised by Thursday 14 July
- Full purchase price must be paid before removal
- Cabins must be removed within 8 weeks of purchase by the purchaser
- Sale is conditional on the purchaser arranging appropriate and compliant removal of the cabin from the caravan park
- Purchaser takes full responsibility for the cabin (including responsibility for all insurances) from the time of uplift
- No returns accepted
Please download the Tender Form from this webpage and email your completed forms to email@example.com.
For further information please call us on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5264 1352.