Fancy yourself a photographer? Love taking coastal pics? Great! We are on the hunt for an eye-catching image of the Barwon Coast to use on the front cover of our 2017-18 Annual Report (click here to see previous annual reports).
The winning image will be judged by a panel of Barwon Coast Committee members and will receive a whopping $250 prize money. We welcome all photographs depicting the drama and beauty of the Barwon Coast area of management. The competition closes at 5.00pm AEST on October 5th 2018.
The type of image you submit is only limited by your imagination, but must adhere to the following rules. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
- The image must be a colour photograph taken by you with no copyright restrictions precluding our use of it on our Annual Report Cover.
- The image features an area within the Barwon Coast area of management
- If there are identifiable people within the image you must have the ability to obtain their permission for us to use the image if yours is the winning image
- Portrait or landscape orientation images are acceptable, as long as resolution of the image is high. Images cannot be enlarged to fit the specifications. They need to be captured at the required size to start with. Minimum requirements for size are:
- Landscape images would need to stretch to A3 at 300dpi (3508 pixels x 4961 pixels minimum) in size
- A portrait image would need to be A4 at 300 dpi (2480 pixels x 3508 pixels minimum).
Note: We suggest using a high quality camera set at a high resolution jpeg or using a phone such as an iPhone X. An 8 megapixel camera would be ok for the portrait image, however, you would need a 12 megapixel for the larger landscape image.
- Entry into the Competition is open to all persons except staff and immediate families of Barwon Coast Committee of Management Inc.
- The entrant retains all rights associated with their photograph
- Any winning or shortlisted Entry may be used by Barwon Coast Committee of Management Inc for the purpose of:
- judging the Competition
- displaying the entries on the Barwon Coast website and social media channels
- on the front cover of the 2017-18 Barwon Coast Annual Report
How to Enter
Submit your image via email to email@example.com by 5.00pm AEST on October 5th 2018. Include your contact details, the name of the entry and short blurb describing where the image was taken and how. A link to an image storage service such as DropBox or OneDrive is preferred as opposed to a direct attachment.