Access For All
Along our coastal reserves are locations appropriate for access for all abilities. These include:
- 7W toilets and picnic ground
- 13W toilets and picnic ground
- 14W access to the rotunda (no toilets)
- 15W Ocean Grove Main Beach – wheel chair friendly ramp to the beach and toilets
- 20W Bridge Carpark toilets
- 25W Flinders Playground provides special needs play equipment, BBQ’s and toilets
- 30W 13th Beach access to lookout
- 32W 13th Beach toilets
- 32W 13th Beach access to lookout
- Barwon Coast office toilets
The Disabled Surfers Association Ocean Grove conducts come try surfing days at Ocean Grove Main Beach during summer. The Association also provides special beach wheelchairs available free of charge by arrangement.
The Associations “Putting Smiles on Dials” program won the 2013 Victorian Coastal Council Community Action and Partnerships Award.